Sunday, April 29, 2018

iHanna Post Card Swap.

Twice a year this large international post card swap is hosted by Hanna http://www.ihanna.nu/postcard-swap/ The swap call for 10 hand made postcards to be made and ready to send when you receive your 10 addresses.   You sign up, pay a small admin fee, make your cards and wait for your addresses.  There is a date set for when you are required to finish your mail outs.

I have done this twice a year for a number of years now and I really enjoy receiving little pieces of art from around the globe.

Hanna has an Instagram page for displaying the cards under the hashtag #diypostcardswap but as I don't have an IG account I just post mine to my FB page with the hashtag.

So this round is done and dusted and I am just waiting to get my addresses, anytime after tomorrow and then wait expectantly for the beautiful artwork to arrive in my letterbox.

These are my cards for this round.  Some are duplicated.












No comments:

Post a Comment