Wednesday, March 7, 2018

#365dayssomething Week 8 and end of Feb.

Getting behind with this. 
 I decided I was doing too much cut and paste in the old style and I really wanted my pages to be more arty, whatever that means.

49 Wine.




50 Sunday Funnies.




 52 Sewing.


                                               



51 Love your Pet Day.




So here we got 'arty' 
 53 Taxi




54 Dogs




55 Planes




56 Sun, Moon and Stars.




57 Children's Book Illustration.




The prompt for this day was about Polar Bears.  No idea.  So I give you:
58 International Strawberry Day.




 And to round the month off: 
59 Mandala.



3 comments:

  1. Well done, love them all especially the dog and the turtle. Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are well into the year and you are going so well with this, one of the ways to devep ourselves is consistancy. You have found that pasting something onto one of your beautiful backgrounds is not satidfying to you so that is pushing you ro create more by your own hand and work on your drawing skills. This is an excellent way to improve.
    I love your red dog.I also live the wine page,the turtle and the sun and moon All rhe pages are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Pam...you made me laugh with"whatever that means"...lol

    ReplyDelete