Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Spread in Australian Art Journal Circle Round 4.

I felt very honoured to be the first visitor in Jan Mullane's lovely journal.  Jan has done an excellent job making her journal, which is a comfortable size to both work in and to post onwards.  Her art work is very special.

For my spread I decided to try out a background I had seen demonstrated by a FB friend.  I used dylusions paints, stencils and stamps.  My intentions were to take step - by - step photos....but I forgot!

My focal point is dandelions, made by using a snipped toilet roll insert and a delicate touch.  They turned out OK.  I did the centres with bubble wrap and then some perfect pearls.

My quote says:  When you look at a field of dandelions, you can see, 100 weeds OR 100 wishes.
I hope it pleases you Jan, always remembering that we all make very different art and that is part of the joy of being part of such as this.




My page.



The quote



Close up of dandelion.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Pam and great blogging. I love these toilet roll dandelions. Great sentiment also. I am sure Jan will love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page Pam, it's so pretty & your dandelions are beautiful. I love the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous pages, I love the colours and the flowers and the whole composition. You should be proud of your work mama!

    ReplyDelete