Sunday, January 6, 2019

New Year, New Post.

I am certainly not a very consistent blogger.  I am also not good at continuing daily challenges, but here I go again.  I do like arting to prompts and this group is one I enjoy very much. The group is called Art Prompt Galore and I do postcard swaps weekly and I am beginning to do the Daily Art Prompts for 2019.
So here is my first weeks efforts.

1  New.  
I used a new set of stamps I received in a Secret Santa exchange.








2 Shiny
Metalic paints, yoghurt lid embossed and silver sharpie.






3 Round and Round
Cut out silhouette, added hula hoops.





4 Stars
Moulding paste through stencil on blue sky, the collaged silver stars shapes.




5 Teeny Tiny
Painted background and stamped a tiny village.




6 Postage
Sprayed background over some book text collage, stamped post marks, collaged mini postcard and some Finland stamp, a litte washi tape to finish.




7 Lines.
Very excited to get a different type of bubble wrap with a linear patter that you see in the teal.  Purple lines stamped with corrugated cardboard.  Added a little word.






5 comments: