Sunday, January 13, 2019

Daily Art Prompts Week 2

Another week of fun prompts completed.  I am following along with Shannon Freer at Art Prompts Galore.  This group has lots of swaps with lots of imaginative hosts.


8  Hip to Be Square.
 Stencilled letters, freehand B and then doodles. 




9 Dots
Stencils and punched shapes.







10 Trees
I did the trees with a sea sponge and acrylic paint.




11 Hanging.
This was a challenge.  I had no idea what to do so I made a hanging.  Took some fabric and frayed it a bit,  Stuck it to a paddle pop stick and added a cord to hang it from the star.






12 Vintage
Stencilled background with yellow ochre and found some vintage advertisements.




13 Balloons
I got out the watercolours for this background.  I die cut my balloons from pretty envelopes  I receive.




14 Red
I tried to use my gelli plate to do a background but the paint was drying to quick because of the heat.  Found a Marimekko ad and cut and pasted.




So that's it for week 2.  Hope I will be back again next week.

1 comment:

  1. there are some really clever pages here - your hip to B2 is such an awesome novel idea and so is your gorgeous hanging page. Well done. I also love the trees and you xx

    ReplyDelete